Sunday, March 27, 2011

Something New

Two months have passed since Momma A passed.  As with this whole journey, I have very mixed emotions today; conflicting emotions.  I find it interesting that I am taking a cooking class today to learn something I've never made before.  A new beginning in my kitchen and also a new beginning in my life without Momma A.  
Today I am taking a cooking class with Essen, a "recreational cooking school" in Lancaster, PA.  I have taken a bunch of cooking classes with Essen over the past 2 years or so and I have loved each class.  Today I am taking a class on homemade pasta.  As many of you know, I LOVE pasta.  I eat it a few times a week.  But I have never made my own.  I've always been afraid to make it.  Have you ever been afraid to try and make something new?  I've been afraid to make something new in my life without Momma A and afraid to make something new in my kitchen.  So today is all about something new for me.  
I'll let you all know how to homemade pasta goes!   

I'll be having a drink for you, Momma A ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment