Monday, March 28, 2011

multi tasking, not my strong point

Lots to update on today, and I guess I should really break this up into a few posts.  But I'm really trying to work on my multi tasking skills.
First, my first attempt at making pasta:  semi-success!  I say only semi because I made it in a class, not on my own.  But I feel comfortable making homemade pasta on my own.  It's a little time consuming, not as fast as dumping store bought pasta out of a box.  Your time really does pay off; the pasta is super yummy!  I will be attempting to make the pasta on my own and will share with you later.
Second, a new book in a new life:  Momma A lent me the book The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, by Steig Larsson a few months ago.  Momma A blogged about this book here.  After she gave it to me, it went on my over flowing bookshelf and I forgot about it.  I have been doing some spring cleaning and found the book.  I have been reading it for about a week now and I love it, it's a great read.  Momma A had said that her oldest son would enjoy the book also; I'm not so sure if he would enjoy the book, not like the other books he normally reads, but I will be sure to pass it along to him just the same.
Oh and more multi tasking:  I'm also watching my new favorite show, Harry's Law.  What are your favorite tv shows of the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment