Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dessert Quesadillas

The other week I had a bunch of tortillas that I needed to use up.  So the boyfriend and I had quesadillas for dinner!  I still had some tortillas left and I didn't know what to do with them before they went bad.  You can only eat so many quesadillas :)  So the crafty Angela, the boyfriend's mom, suggested making dessert quesadillas.  I had never heard of dessert quesadillas before, so I went for it.  Basically, it's a s'more on a tortilla.  And it was great!

Ingredients:
2 tortillas
chocolate chips
mini marshmallows 

Start Cooking:
1.  You will need a large non-stick skillet to make this recipe.  It is up to you how much chocolate and marshmallow you want to add.  
2.  Set the pan on medium heat.  Place one tortilla in the bottom of the skillet, then put the chocolate chips and marshmallows on top of the tortilla.  Then place the 2nd tortilla on top.  
3.  Cover the skillet with a lid and cook for about 2 minutes.  Check the tortilla to make sure it's slightly browned and the chocolate has started to melt.  Then flip the quesadilla and cook on the other side.  


Tips and Hints:
1.  Serve warm!  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment